As partners in your wellness journey, our therapists are here to provide you evidence based and result oriented therapeutic treatments with compassion.
What we ask of you:
- Please arrive early (10 min) to for your appointment in clean and comfortable clothing.
- Identify your goals for your session, and discuss them with your therapist.
- Relax and breathe through your session
We understand that plans change, please know that out of respect to our therapists, we observe a 24-hour cancellation policy. Appointments that are canceled within 24 hours are subject to up to 50% of the total treatment cost. For extenuating circumstances, email us at Refresh@MyBellaBody.com or call us at (520) 288-0663. Please note if you are more than 15 minutes tardy to your appointment with no communication, your appointment will be marked as a cancellation, and our cancellation fee will apply.
COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROTOCOLS
For your continued health and safety, here is some of what you will see and experience when you come in for your treatment at Bella Body:
- We encourage masking for clients who are not fully vaccinated, and our therapists are able to mask for your treatment if you would prefer.
- All treatment rooms and common areas will have hand sanitizer for both you and your therapist to use.
- As usual, your therapists will continue to wash their hands thoroughly before and after each session.
- The table, face cradle, and other surfaces in the room will be carefully disinfected between sessions. We have adjusted cleaning times between sessions to allow for thorough sanitization.
- We ask that you arrive for your appointment no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- We ask all clients to sign an informed consent form before their session. You can download it HERE or one will be provided for you in hard copy when you come in for your session.
- We will be temporarily waiving late cancellation fees if you cannot make your appointment due to illness.
What we ask of you:
- Please fill out the informed consent form and bring it with you to your appointment or we will have one for you to fill out when you arrive.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival at our space.
Both physical and electronic gift cards are available for purchase. If you would like a physical gift card, you can pick one up next time you’re in for a treatment, or contact us to set up a time for us to help you with that transaction. Electronic gift cards can be purchased HERE.
As a small business, we kindly ask that gift cards be redeemed within 12 months of purchase. Gift cards that are not redeemed or remain inactive for 12 months from date of purchase are subject to a 50% reactivation fee.