As partners in your wellness journey, our therapists are here to provide you evidence based and result oriented therapeutic treatments with compassion.
What we ask of you:
- Please arrive early (10 min) to for your appointment in clean and comfortable clothing.
- Identify your goals for your session, and discuss them with your therapist.
- Relax and breathe through your session
We understand that plans change, please know that out of respect to our therapists, we observe a 24-hour cancellation policy. Appointments that are canceled within 24 hours are subject to a $25 fee. In addition, appointments that are canceled within 4 hours are subject to 50% of the full treatment rate.
COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROTOCOLS
With the continued success of domestic COVID-19 vaccinations, we look forward to the day when we can ease up on our COVID-19 protocols. However, to allow time for our communities to reach a place where COVID-19 is no longer a high risk, we will be maintaining our current protocols to ensure all a safe and comfortable space and experience. For your health and safety, here is some of what you will see and experience when you come in for your treatment at Bella Body:
- All of our therapists will be wearing masks in all common areas of the clinic. Your therapist will reach out to you to discuss your preferences regarding masks in the treatment room.
- All treatment rooms and common areas will have hand sanitizer for both you and your therapist to use.
- As usual, your therapists will continue to wash their hands thoroughly before and after each session.
- The table, face cradle, and other surfaces in the room will be carefully disinfected between sessions. We have adjusted cleaning times between sessions to allow for thorough sanitization.
- We ask that you arrive for your appointment no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- We ask all clients to sign an informed consent form before their session. You can download it HERE or one will be provided for you in hard copy when you come in for your session.
- We will be temporarily waiving late cancellation fees if you cannot make your appointment due to illness.
What we ask of you:
- If you have been sick within the last 14 days, please stay home. We’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- Please fill out the informed consent form and bring it with you to your appointment or we will have one for you to fill out when you arrive.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival at our space.