COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROTOCOLS
Since an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are, in order to maximize safety and minimize exposure, and in keeping our doors open to you, we will be following guidance from the Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS) regarding COVID-19 safety, as well as implementing further measures, to keep you and us safe. For your health and safety, here is some of what you will see and experience when you come in for your treatment at Bella Body:
- All of our therapists will be wearing masks in all common areas of the clinic. Your therapist will reach out to you to discuss your preferences regarding masks in the treatment room.
- All treatment rooms and common areas will have hand sanitizer for both you and your therapist to use.
- As usual, your therapists will continue to wash their hands thoroughly before and after each session.
- The table, face cradle, and other surfaces in the room will be carefully disinfected between sessions. We have adjusted cleaning times between sessions to allow for thorough sanitization.
- We ask that you arrive for your appointment no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Effective November 1, 2020, we ask all clients to sign an informed consent form before their session. You can download it HERE or one will be provided for you in hard copy when you come in for your session.
- We will be temporarily waiving late cancellation fees if you cannot make your appointment due to illness.
What we ask of you:
- If you have traveled recently, please schedule your appointment to occur at least 14 days after your return.
- If you have been sick within the last 14 days, please stay home. We’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- Please fill out the informed consent form and bring it with you to your appointment or we will have one for you to fill out when you arrive.
- As a reminder, please review these guidelines from AZDHS:
- Stay home if sick
- Protect yourself while visiting massage therapists and spas
- Maintain 6 feet of distancing between yourself and other patrons.
- If you are at higher risk for severe illness, you should avoid visiting spas and massage therapists.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- If possible, use touchless payment methods.
- After leaving the spa, use hand sanitizer. When you return home, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.